Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Advertisement Inspiration...and other big words...

What better way to find unique photoshoot ideas than flipping through your favorite fashion mags! I rarely buy these magazines, but I am lucky enough to always have friends who do. I think one of my favorite things to do is sit with friends in the morning, sip tea, and flip through pages, and dream about what dress I would rock on my red carpet event, and contemplate what latest greatest mascara to purchase...oh, so lame, yet so true. :)
So, totally inspired, my friend and I started ripping out our favorite photos...perfume ads, CoverGirl ads....and an impromptu photoshoot was born!
I just love shooting Katie...she has the "it" factor...the camera loves her...and I am sure to post one millllllllion more blogs with her photos...
Here are her best from our advertisement inspired shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment