Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas spirit

Not to anyone's surprise, but I am turning into my grandma more and more everyday. I have all the classic symptoms...filling up my walls and empty spaces with framed pictures and art, baking cookies, dressing up my daughter like a birthday cake, and yes, putting up Christmas trees all over the house. I LOVE Christmas!!! I have had five trees for a few years now, and I am going to do my best to keep it this way, for a few years more at least...before I add anymore!! I think this year I shall share all of them with you, throughout the month...because it's a very trendy thing to do, and I know how much different my Christmas trees must look compared to yours. :P
~~Main living room red and gold tree, with my entryway bronze and green tree in the background~~
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: