Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My joy of 20 months

Lets give a big HOORAH....for only having four more months to count how many months my daughter is, and then lets let out a collective sad sigh...for only having four more months before she officially becomes "terrible". She is growing at the speed of light. I wish we were in a matrix movie where we could bend sideways and dodge time...my baby is quickly slipping away, never to return, and as joyus as it is to see her mature and blossom in front of me, it makes me so sad.
But lets end this post on a happy note shall we???
Isn't she just gorgeous? I cannot stare at her enough. The other day I mentioned to my husband again, for the millionth time, that I could not believe she was mine. I still am suprised every day I look at her, that I made her, and that she is here.
I have a daughter....it blows my mind.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful inside and out too....with an amazing mom to boot! keep up that good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time you post a new photo of Taylor I think "this is the most beautiful photo I have ever seen". How can you possibly improve on this one?

    ReplyDelete