Monday, January 31, 2011

Spring semester.

So, here's hoping Punxsutawney Phil predicts that spring-be-a-coming, okay okay,YES YES, there is no snow here east-coasters, I know, I know, but I am not a cold fan, and I was down right chilly today on the first day of Spring semester, and of course in my class, I chose the seat by the door.
Last semester I was the nerd up front, and now I am the cool-headed chic in back. An old pro if you will. With emphasis on the OLD.
As my three hour class came to a close, I decided to reward myself on my first day back with a bacon spinach salad from Trader Joes (comes with Poppy seed dressing-you must try this) and a peaceful stroll through downtown Monterey. My main reason for going there was to photograph the wharf, for my "one photo a day" challenge...but I changed my mind, and decided on a street scene. By the way, I think I am now changing my challenge, to one panorama a week. I know I am already two deep, but it's my blog and my rules to break, so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment