Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thinking in grey tones.

I'm not sure what I want to be when I grow up. Now that I am older, and a mother and wife...things are not as black and white as they once were, when your "future" was a far off dream.
Now here in the present, it's all a little grey.
I truely believe dreams can come true...and that with hard work, dedication, focus, and will power...you can make things happen. But what is my dream exactly?
I love photography. More than anything. Except chocolate. Who likes anything more than chocolate? Oh, me. I like cake more than chocolate....okay, and beer. I think if I was on a deserted island, and I had to choose three things, it would be my camera (with chargers....cause thats not fair otherwise...hmm, lets hope this island has power outlets), beer, and cake...make it chocolate cake. There.
I love writing. I love the health and fitness industy. I love art. I love music.
So what am I gonna be??!!
A photographer-personaltrainer-aerobicsinstructor-artist-singersongwriter??? Maybe.
I'm still not finished with college, because I keep having all these darned kids. They are a great excuse alright, but lets keep it real, staying out of college is pretty easy. But, with that being said, I love being a stay-at-home mom, and I know I am lucky to be in my shoes, even though it can be very groundhogday-esque.
So maybe I will finish college. Maybe I won't. Maybe I will get an amazing job. Maybe I won't.
But, the one thing that is pretty clear...as long as I am doing what I love, and loving what I do, that is all that will matter.
~~this is my super thoughtful emotional gaze into the unknown self portrait~~

5 comments:

  1. Part of me never wants to grow up. Grownups have too much responsibility, but with that being said, shaping our beautiful children into successful individuals is what we are best at. Keep up the hard work, it all pays off in the end! I believe you can be all those things and more! Love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are ALL these and SO much more! It's much more interesting to wear MANY hats and takes a talented person to do it. True happiness IS success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you never cease to amaze me with your wonderful writing skills... i am so proud of ALL that you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even write a comment without starting over five times. I love what you do and how you do it. Thanks for the entertainment.

    ReplyDelete